Tuesday, April 8, 2008

About Me

I am Md. Mashiur Rahman. My nick name is TIPU. I am working as an Information Technology Officer in Policy and Planning Support Unit -Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (PPSU-MOFL). Its a Danida funded project. My home district is Comilla and my village name is Jammura. Its situated beside the Dhaka-Chittagong highway. Its very beautiful village. Actually Bangladesh is a nice country, in my word Bangladesh is the darling child of nature.

Anyway, if any question regarding Bangladesh please ask me.

Thanking You

Md. Mashiur Rahman

Information Technology Officer

Policy and Planning Support Unit
Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock
Room#1512, Block#6
Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka-1000.
Phone:880-2-9562151, 880-1819-259357 Fax:880-2-9562474
Email: ito-ppsu@accesstel.net, mashiur79@yahoo.com, tipu007@gmail.com

1 comment:

suman said...

good job man...try to rich your site giving as many information about BD...